13 Heneral-approved Halloween costumes for 2015!
Halloween is not traditionally celebrated in the Philippines, but Pinoys do love to get in on all that pop culture action. Today, Halloween is celebrated not only inside exclusive villages, but at malls, offices, and of course, bars and restaurants. One proof that Heneral Luna has definitely entered pop culture status is the amount of trick or treaters donning a Heneral Luna outfit. Dingdong Dantes even prophesied it in a tweet:
Heneral Luna would be a great Halloween costume. Just be prepared to bump into one, every after 10 steps in a club.
— Dingdong Dantes (@iamdongdantes) October 30, 2015
Heneral Luna salutes each and every one of you who dressed up and kept Heneral Luna alive even for just one night. Here are 13 of our favorite Heneral Luna-inspired costumes this Halloween!
1. Joven Hernando cosplay
2. Bloody Rusca
3. A shattered multiverse happened this Halloween
Crossed the Multiverse of costume parties last night at #BGC, & found a young #HeneralLuna cosplayer roaming around w/ his sultan friend for #Halloween2015. Do NOT teach swear words to this adorable general, ok?!???? #Punyeta #Timzster #BatmanPH #Batman #AntonioLuna #JohnArcilla #Halloween #AllHallowsEve #ArtikuloUno
4. Creepy celebrities dressed up as the Heneral:
5. That pistol looks deadly, Heneral Baby
6. Heneral Woofna
7. Heneral Luna with a Yaya Dub
8. The #BAEyani Squad
9. Little Rafael dressed up as Luna for his 6th birthday:
10. Gabo’s winning costume. Just hit play:
11. (Tongue’s) Out for Trick or Treat:
12. The mighty #PUSPINS as the entire cast of Heneral Luna:
13. Little Liam was the first one to dress up as Little Luna: